Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Family Reunion July 4th, 2009

Well I am finally back with some golfing news. Went to Nebraska for a family reunion and saw people I haven't seen for 7 years. Was able to get a round in with a couple of cousins who only took the game up with in the last 10 years. We actually played on the 4th in the morning which was nice. We played 18 before our big party. Needless to say the scores could have been better. I was happy to be able to implement some of the chipping knowledge I have learned and am happy to say that I chipped better than I have in a long time. Chipping and putting were not the issue with me that day. I shot an 85 with a 45 on the front and a 40 on the back. I am looking forward to my playing lesson with the Pro and hope to get that in this weekend or next week for sure. I will let you know how that goes. Until then it is practice and hopefully some more trips to the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment